Friday, April 8, 2011

Jar of Hearts


       Ok, so this is a random event that is unlikely to happen again in the near future. Wow, that actually sounded intelligent…..interesting. Anyway, the random event is that I am blogging! Yes I know what you’re thinking, ‘you already do that idiot!’. But I’m not posting a blog because of a writing assignment finally!! Amazing I know. I was inspired by my new follower, Cait Hegarty. She inspired me because all my other followers are my classmates (plus the teacher), she was the first person to find my blog interesting (I hope that’s what she thinks).
I’m sure you’re wondering what I’m blogging about. Truth be told, I have no idea. I just wanted to blog. To write about something anything just as long as I was writing. I could write about how I’m going to Italy this summer, or my HPFF stories I’m currently writing, or how I’m suddenly in love with a song. Weird I know. ‘Who falls in love with a song?’ you might be wondering. The answer is staring you in the face, MUSICIANS! And, of course, singers like me. In case you were wondering (whoever you is) what the song is I will tell you, Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. It’s an amazing song that was, according to my friend wintrborn21, wildly popular years ago. Apparently I’m not always up to date with the latest hits. But that doesn’t matter to me, as long as I hear it I couldn’t care less when it was popular. To me, a good song is always a good song. Another awesome song, although it may be a rendition I have no idea, that I love is I will follow you into the dark by Death Cab for Cutie. If this song wasn’t popular then I am extremely disappointed in my fellow music lovers. It’s a spectacular song.
Wow, this blog turned out so different then I expected. I didn’t mean to talk about songs, it just sorta happened. Interesting, it’s kinda like a journal minus talking about my ‘emotions’. This was strange, I haven’t just plain written in such a long time. It’s nice. Oh great, the blog’s becoming a journal, lovely. Well this was a pointless blog anyway so I’ll just quit while I’m ahead, at least that’s what I keep telling myself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment